July 4, 2009

Stones 2nd Birthday!

It was an awesome day! Stone had a wonderful birthday with dad, mom, jake, coach, gram, gigi, memaw, papaw, billy, bern, abe, kelly, darren, annie, ellie, great grammie dibble, great grandad dibble, and grant!!!! It was so much fun! Stone loved all of his gifts-- thanks to everyone for all that you did to help us make this an unforgettable and wonderful day for Stone! These memories mean so much! Birthdays are happy, however, I always seem to get a lump in my throat and cry a little because my lil boy is growing up. I love making memories with stone, jake and our families...Stone will only be little for so long and I want to be there for every moment of his life...Every second that passes is precious and you cant get those seconds back.... I dont want to miss any part of his life-- he is so amazing and beautiful to me!!! I love my precious lil boy! (sorry, got a little girlie at the end but its true!)

No comments: